Gayla Kasprzyk, ESQ.- partner
Gayla Kasprzyk is an Attorney at Law and Partner of Kasprzyk Yellareddigari, LLC. Prior to founding Kasprzyk Yellareddigari LLC,, Gayla worked for the Law Offices of David J. Khawam, LLC and The Sampat Law Firm where she worked on a variety of matters ranging from Civil, Criminal, Immigration, Family, and Municipal Court.
During law school, Gayla was the Secretary of the Women’s Law Caucus, Vice-President and Secretary of the International Law Society, and a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. She has interned with the Chester County District Attorney’s Office, as well as the Honorable Claude M. Coleman at the Superior Court of New Jersey, Family Division. Gayla graduated law school with a pro bono distinction. During undergraduate school, Gayla was an Executive Board member of the Gamma Iota Chapter of Alpha Sigma Tau, a National Sorority.
Gayla focuses her practice on civil litigation, family law, wills and probate, residential real estate, contract disputes, and Municipal Court matters.
· New Jersey
· American Bar Association (ABA)
· New Jersey Bar Association (NJBA)
· Pennsylvania Bar Association (PBA)
· Philadelphia Bar Association (Philadelphia BA)
· Burlington County Bar Association (BCBA)
· Camden County Bar Association (CCBA)
· Mercer County Bar Association (MCBA)
· New Jersey Women Lawyers Association (NJWLA)
· Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity, International (PAD)
· Alpha Sigma Tau, National Sorority (AST)
· B.S. (Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice with a concentration in Psychology), York College of Pennsylvania, York, PA.
· J.D. (Juris Doctor), Delaware Law School of Widener University, Wilmington, DE.
· Pro Bono distinction, Widener University School of Law, DE, 2014.
· Notary Public